I have been running practice for seven years now, furthermore I work as a student counsellor in Dundee and Angus college. I offer consultancy services to many different companies, educational establishments and mindset for sports men’s and women. I hold a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Advanced diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling. I am a member of the British Psychological Society, National Counselling Society and associate member with the Royal Society of Medicine.
Whether you are looking for help with grief, stress and anxiety, relationships or a place to offload your worries, we can work together to help you be more confident in life and help you achieve your goals.
Counselling can offer you a unique opportunity to discuss in depth any worries you may have, and I can help guide you to lead a more settled life.
The fact that you have a desire for change is the first step and as your therapist not only will I be there to help you achieve this, I will also help motivate you and give you tools in which to apply to every day life to help the change remain permanent.
You can read more about what to expect on the appointments page.
- I promise to work within my ethical guidelines at all times.
- I will not Judge.
- I will always maintain a concern for my clients welfare.
- I will respect their personal rights and dignity.
- Uphold my professional integrity.
- Inform my client immediately if, in my judgment, you would be better served by another professional or an alternative/complementary means of reaching your goals.